TAXEA Limited, a Corporate Service Provider in Malta, is looking to recruit a Corporate/Compliance Administrator to join their dynamic team on a reduced-time basis. The chosen candidate will support the Company with daily administrative tasks and report directly to the Management.
- Assistance in the collection, verification and ongoing review of KYC documentation;
- Client re-evaluation in line with internal policies;
- Preparing and submitting corporate statutory documents;
- Preparing and submitting bank account opening applications;
- Assisting with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of companies;
- Drafting all documents in relation to AGMs and other meetings;
- Updating of records including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns;
- Liaising with company accountants and auditors;
- Liaising with authorities when required;
- Liaising with management in order to address, advise and gather all necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT Procedures, including compliance checks;
- Monitor and manage risk controls, advising management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures;
- Data inputting and basic book-keeping
- Previous local experience in a similar role in corporate services would be preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of accounts;
- Outstanding computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Capable of working to deadlines and as part of a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Reduced hours (25 – 30 hours a week)
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and the benefits of working within an expanding organisation. If you would like to join our dynamic team of professionals, please submit your resume by sending an email together with a detailed CV to the attention of Ms Elinor Borg Barbara.
About TAXEA Limited:
TAXEA Limited was established early 2018 and offers corporate, tax, legal and accounting services to international and local clients. The main specialisation of the company is tax advisory on the local and international tax implications of changes in residency, corporate structures as well as transactions involving Malta.